duminică, 18 ianuarie 2009

Leapsa in versuri....

Am luat si eu o leapsa... trebuie sa gasesc niste versuri care ma descriu... greu de ales... dar cred ca din cate am intalnit, versurile piesei "Stand still look pretty" de la The Wreckers mi se potrivesc cel mai bine:

I want to paint my face
And pretend that I am someone else
Sometimes I get so fed up
I don't even want to look at myself

But people have problems that are worse that mine
I don't want you to think I'm complaining all the time
And I hate the way you look at me I have to say
I wish I could start over

I am slowly falling apart
I wish you'd take a walk in my shoes for a start
You might think it's easy being me
You just stand still, look pretty

Sometimes I find myself shaking
In the middle of the night
And then it hits me and I can't
Even believe this is my life

But people have problems that are worse than mine
I don't want you to think I'm complaining all the time
And I wish that everyone would go and shut their mouths
I'm not strong enough to deal with it.

PS: leapsa merge mai departe la P.R., Ispasitoru' si Bogdy .

3 comentarii:

Anonim spunea...

uite !
ce blog am descoperit eu!

interesting!
regards,
Romeo

Anonim spunea...

La multi ani!!!>:D<>:D<>:D<

Danny spunea...

aaa ce tare:D